The first LinkTADs newsletter is out!
We are happy to present you the first issue of the LinkTADs newsletter listing project achievements over the first ten months as well as updates in the field of animal health, food safety, epidemiology and veterinary research that might be of interest for experts in Europe and China.
The newsletter includes the following updates:
- Findings regarding further joint actions in laboratory and epidemiology work in the EU and China based on LinkTADs analysis;
- Summary of past LinkTADs events: Kick-off meeting in Rome in December 2013, LinkTADs workshops in China in April 2014;
- List and short description of similar projects on Transboundary Animal Disease and Zoonoses for cooperation within LinkTADs;
- Relevant upcoming events within other projects;
- Upcoming LinkTADs events in October and November: 1st progress meeting, 2nd WP4 workshop, policy event on African Swine fever research.
Please, find attached the versions of the newsletter in English and Chinese.
For the html version, please, follow the link:
If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter, please follow this link: