Monthly Bulletin from FAO ECTAD China (October)
October Issue of FAO ECTAD Bulletin includes updates on:
- LinkTADs 1st Progress Meeting and 2nd Workshop on Vaccine and Diagnostic Technology Development on Transboundary Animal Diseases and Zoonoses held in Shanghai on October 15-17, 2014;
- Workshop on improving biosecurity and value chain analysis in Guangxi on October 15th, 2014. The workshop was aimed at improving the understanding of the risks of avian influenza to Guangxi Province. FAO ECTAD China, Animal Diseases Prevention and Control Center, Animal Health Inspection Institute and China Animal Health and Epidemiology Center participated in the workshop.
- Workshop on improving biosecurity and value chain analysis in Hunan Province held on October 28th, 2014. It was aimed at improving live bird market biosecurity.
- National animal health laboratory networking under FAO's assistance.
Important upcoming events:
- China FETPV Introductory course on November 3rd, 2014 in Qingdao;
- LinkTADs policy meeting on ASF on November 17th, 2014 in Beijing;
- ASF Training Epidemiology and Risk Assessment on November 19-21, 2014 in Beijing.
The Bulletin can be downloaded below.