LinkTADs Newsletter no.3 is out!
In this newsletter, you will find a series of short articles on (past and future) project events, exchanges, webinars, reports, and tools in the field of animal health in the EU and China. Highlights since our last newsletter include:
- Past events,including workshops on the epidemiology of TADs, EIDs, and novel vaccines; trainings on field epidemiology; our first dissemination event (in the EU); webinars on rabies prevention and control tools; and our first event to link with industry (pharmaceutical and breeding companies);
- Successful examples of LinkTADs collaborations, like the approval of a project on Japanese encephalitis (JE) and the development of a portable PCR for the detection of African and classical swine fever;
- LinkTADs exchange LinkTADs researchers publish popular blogs regularly; the blog posts are open for public comments too and based on the web site statistics they especially attract attention of international audience;
- LinkTADs resources Registered users (international researchers, scientists and experts) can directly exchange messages;
- Upcoming Events not to be missed, including the back to back workshops on new diagnostic technologies and veterinary laboratory systems, as well as the second dissemination event (in China).- See more at: http://linktads.com/newsletter/issue/3#sthash.YGt2airI.dpuf