Contact LinkTADs at the First joint AITVM-STVM Conference!
The Society for Tropical Veterinary Medicine (STVM) and the Association of Institutions for Tropical Veterinary Medicine (AITVM) joined forces and will organise their first joint conference “Tropical Animal Diseases and Veterinary Public Health: Joining Forces to Meet Future Global Challenges“ in Berlin on 4-8 September 2016. http://www.aitvm-stvm2016.com/
The following research and development topics will be addressed:
- Disease control: global, local and sustainable
- Zoonotic diseases and One Health
- Emerging and re-emerging diseases
- Vector borne diseases
- Diseases and trade
- Drug resistance
- Food safety
- Genetic resources, biodiversity and animal production
- Rural development and production
- Structural changes in production systems
- From emergency action to sustainable support
- Training and capacity building
- Animal Welfare
LinkTADs will be represented by the National Veterinary Institute of Sweden (SVA) and Europa Media Nonprofit Ltd at the conference with oral presentations and poster presentations.
Look for Frederik Widén (SVA) and Karen Bengtsson (EM) in Berlin.
See more at: http://linktads.com/events/33