LinkTADs Epidemiology Workshop
WP3 LinkTADs Epidemiology Workhop. Status analysis and identification of potential collaborations on priority animal diseases between EU and China
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Centre de Coopération International en Recherche Agronomique pour le Developément (CIRAD)
- Royal veterinary College (RVC)
- China Animal Disease Control Center (CADC)
- China Animal Health and Epidemiology Center (CAHEC)
- Shanghai Veterinary Research Institute ( SHVRI) of Chinese Academy of Agriculture Sciences (CAAS)
- Harbin Veterinary Research Institute (HVRI) of CAAS
- Huazhong Agricultural University (HZAU)
To propose collaborations between EU and Chinese partners and to set up new researchprojects aimed to fill the main knowledge gaps on emerging infectious diseases (EIDs) and transboundary animal diseases (TADs) identified as priorities to both the EU and China by LinkTADs partners: avian influenza (AI), bovine tuberculosis (bTB), classical swine fever (CSF), African swine fever (ASF), antimicrobial resistance (AMR), porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS), Japanese encephalytis (JE) and peste des petits ruminants (PPR).
The agenda is attached.